- Master's degree in instructional design, educational technology, or related field preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of professional technology-mediated instruction
- Working knowledge of instructional design principles and best practices related to teaching and learning
- Experience designing, developing and managing online, blended, or other technology-enhanced environments Experience managing video production from an instructional design standpoint
- Experience managing video production processes and timelines to produce polished, effective, and reusable video assets
- Experience coaching faculty who are new to teaching in online and blended formats
- Experience in fostering strong ongoing relationships with multiple audiences, but especially faculty and teaching staff preferred
- Experience training one-on-one and in a group setting
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience with web-based course management tools (such as Blackboard, Edx) and other online software and production tools
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with multiple constituencies in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment preferred
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.