The Division of Student Life at the University of Tennessee invites applications and nominations for the Director position for the Center for Health Education & Wellness (CHEW). This is an exempt, 12-month, full-time, non-tenure track staff position.
Reporting to the Assistant Vice Chancellor, the primary duties of the Director of the Center for Health Education & Wellness are as follows:
* Provide executive direction for CHEW
* Provide oversight for the following areas: o Sexual Violence Prevention, Consent, Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking Prevention and Intervention o Alcohol & Other Drug Prevention and Intervention o Student Health & Wellness Areas Including: Cold & Flu Prevention, Nutrition, Sexual Health, Sleep Promotion, and Stress Reduction o Be Well Employee Wellness Initiative
* Ensure all initiatives support the related federal guidance, law and state law
* Develop, manage and monitor all budgets and accounts pertaining to these areas including federal and state grants
* Collaborate with relevant university coalitions and committees, and serve as a liaison with campus and/or community resources at local, state and national levels
* Establish and maintain a coordinated, strategic partnership with key campus and community stakeholders
* Disseminate information on the work and progress of the program at local, regional and national meetings and conferences
* Participate as an active staff member of the Division of Student Life and perform other duties as assigned
Internal Number: 171869
Our primary mission is to move forward the frontiers of human knowledge and enrich and elevate the citizens of the state of Tennessee, the nation, and the world. As the preeminent research-based, land-grant university in the state, UT embodies the spirit of excellence in teaching, research, scholarship, creative activity, outreach, and engagement attained by the nation’s finest public research institutions.